Sunday, May 29, 2011

More stress. New companion (they are not related)

Well, I think I finally did myself in. I have been working pretty much
non-stop in the offices this last week or so. We had a deadline to meet, and
had to stay very late at the office last Thursday night. So late, in fact,
that I did not get any sleep that night. Nor did Elder Hermosilla. Finally,
on Friday night, I got the much needed sleep I was lacking. But a
combination of that, plus being a little too stressed made me sick. I have
been pretty much constantly dizzy since Saturday. And we had transfers so I
couldn´t take it easy, or just go out and work in the field. We have had
stuff to do every day. I am doing my best to not get stressed now, and
hopefully I can get healthy again so I can keep working hard.

With the new transfer, we got a new companion. Elder Hermosilla is training
a new missionary to do his job, named Elder Meza. He is from Santiago, Chile
just like Elder Hermosilla. He is my first companion who is younger than I
am. Both in age, and in his time in the mission. He is perfectly suited to
do his job. He knows how to handle people, and be a ´´wheeler-dealer´´ as
Elder Jones says. He is about 5´3´´. I will send some pictures next time.

This is short. I will write more later.

Loves

--
Elder Scot Daniel Stobbe Jr
Argentina Buenos Aires South Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment