Monday, July 19, 2010

random

Ok, so I decided I will just tell you a bunch of random things that may be interesting since you guys were in the MTC at one point (LTM).
I live in building 12M, which is the in the NorthWest corner of campus. My classroom is in 18M (It's the building attached to the gym) which is on the SouthEast corner of campus. I live on the first floor in room 101. Our Zone surrounds the vending machines, so there are always all manner of missionaries in our hallway. It's not bad, unless someone burns there food. Then it smells just terrible. Especially burnt popcorn.
Right now, one of my companions (Elder Davis) may have either Bronchitis or Pneumonia (sp?), so we get to ride the Elevator instead of going up 4 floors using the stairs. The stairs keep us in shape (kind of), but it's nice to have a break and use the elevators.
So, I never read all the way through the Book of Mormon fast before I came, so I'm doing it now. I can't go quite as fast as I could have at home, but I am still making progress. I started last Tuesday night, and I am now in Alma Chapter 12. My goal is to finish by the end of the month. I can already see the benefit it has as far as piecing the stories together and knowing where to find certain scriptures. I am absolutely loving it! Especially understanding which Alma, Nephi, or Moroni is doing what.
My district is now the oldest in our zone. I don't think I mentioned that in my last email. The last of the other oldest zone left yesterday morning. We are now down below three weeks left in the MTC, and I am getting quite excited to get to Argentina. Every day I have little experience that make me just want to get down there and start teaching the people.
The gym is closed until after we leave because they are putting the bleachers back in that they were fixing. So I won't be playing any basketball for a while. I'm probably going to run for gym to get in a little bettter shape.
One of the Elders in my district is sending a list of addresses to his parents, so they can get in touch with all of the other Elders Parents. I just gave them your email address, because that seemed a safer bet than a physical address. There last name is Martindale. They are from Price, but don't know Grandma Liebhardt. So you might be hearing from them soon.
Did you ever get my package from PostMart? Have you had any friend requests on FaceBook from anyone named Israel Rosales or Tyler Aston? Those are my teachers. You can go add them if you want, and ask them questions that you would like to know from a different perspective.
My time is up! Sorry.
I love you!

--
Elder Scot Daniel Stobbe Jr
Argentina Buenos Aires South Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment