Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Quick letter

Hello Everyone!
This is going to be extremely short because we have only 20 minutes today, and I already spent 10 writing to my President and printing out the other emails.Hopefully there was nothing that needs to be answered right now, because I didn´t read them! I will make sure to answer everthing next week.
Sheyene- Did I see a picture of your car with the hood smashed in? Maybe i´ll read about that later.
I got letters from Sierra, Shalet, Matt, Sister Lee, Mark, and a little note from Mom, Thanks so much! I love getting mail. I will be writing people back soon.
This week we had some good lessons. Last monday right after I emailed, we went to a members house for a Family Home Evening and I got to use another idea from Sister Lee´s Book! Thanks!
We have two baptisms scheduled for the 25th of this month, so the confirmations will be on my birthday. That will be an awesome present, to have two new members of the church!
Mom, I´ll answer the birthday questions next week, that will give me a chance to think and decide.
I have to go, I love you all! Thanks for everything.

--
Elder Scot Daniel Stobbe Jr
Argentina Buenos Aires South Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment