Monday, April 9, 2012


Hello Everyone!

Sorry there was no email yesterday. This week we have had transfers! We were traveling all day yesterday and didn't get a chance to write. After only one transfer, Elder Tejada has gone to a new area and I received Elder Narvaez from Guatemala. I have now been with 7 Americans, 2 Chileans, 1 Mexican, 1 Argentine, and 1 Guatemalan. It is possible that Elder Narvaez will be my last companion. I am looking forward to working with him this transfer.

Your trip to San Diego sounds great! I enjoyed all of the pictures and descriptions. Thanks for the notes in the sand. Dad, you're translation was a literal one. I understood because I speak English. The translation app almost got it right. It would be saludos with and "O" instead of an "A" in saludas.

I forgot my planner from last transfer today so I don't remember all the experiences I was going to share from this last week. This email will be short anyway because we don't have much time today.

Next week I will be sending pictures, and a nice long email. For today, I will just send this one of my new companion and I.

I love you all.

Talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment